The Apostle Paul’s Prayer
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory
- he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
- so that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith—that you,
- being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to
- comprehend what is the breadth and length and height and depth,
- and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge,
- that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:14-19)
When we are rooted and grounded in love, our life will display the fruit of the Spirit and the qualities of Christian living, all to the glory of God (see Colossians 3:12-15).
Use this tree as a visual reminder of the fruit that God wants to reproduce in the lives of his children. Print the tree and put it in a strategic place in your home or classroom. Use it to teach about love. The deeper we are rooted in God’s love, the stronger and healthier our life will be.
Choose from this different options:
If you use this in the Autumn, the leaves can be colored in beautiful fall colors.
Big tree of love love-tree-big-co
Glue both pages together to make a big poster.
Big tree of love for coloring love-tree-big-bw
Two trees per sheet love-tree-2-pag-co
Two trees per sheet for coloring love-tree-2-bw
Bookmarks for coloring love-tree-bookmarks
Here is a blank tree. Children can fill in words themselves about love and acting lovingly. They can draw pictures in the leaves instead of writing words. The tree can also be used as an attendance booster. A child will color a leaf for each time she comes to class.